We take the security of your information very seriously.
This website is intended to provide a simple and convenient service to our customers enabling them to see our menu and place orders with us online. By creating an account, which is free, customers can view and add items from previous orders
Whether you just place an order or create an account (and provide more information about yourself), all your data will be handled in the strictest confidence.
We use leading technologies to prevent any unauthorised access to your information.
What Information do we collect?
We only collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information provided will only be used for the purposes outlined at the time of collection.
You can access the Welcome page and browse our site without disclosing your personal information.
When you visit our Website you may provide us with two types of information:
- personal Information you provide to us on an individual basis during ordering or registering for an account; and
- website use information collected as you and others browse our Website.
If you create an account you can amend your personal information instantly via the MyAccount section at any time.
We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our Website. Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Similar to other commercial websites, our Website uses a technology called “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
We use your Information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to allow you to register an account or order any products and services available on our Website where you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- in accordance with your authorisation at the point of Registration;
- if you have given your consent, to contact you with information about products, services and special offers that we feel may be of interest to you or to ask you to participate in customer research.
We may pass your Information to carefully selected third party organisations:
- if we buy or sell the business or assets in which case we may disclose your Information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data